The Mamafesto Part 2: The Radical Mama’s Bill of Rights
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that:
1) All nature, human and nonhuman, have the right to freedom, to exist, persist, maintain and regenerate its vital cycles, structure, function and its processes to maintain its survival in harmony with all creation.
2) All humans are born free and equal in dignity and rights, and in harmony and respect with nature and the resources bestowed upon us by The Universal Consciousness (or the Great Spirit, the Universe, God, Allah, Nature, Pachamama, etc.)
3) All humans have the right to life, liberty, and security, including the security to thrive within the environment they inhabit.
4) All humans have a right to freedom of expression, religion, speech, to public and private assembly, privacy, and to defense of these proclaimed rights.
5) All matters pertaining to nature, human and nonhuman, are directly connected to human life, and the perpetuation or annihilation of the human species.
6) All women, human and non-human, as potential carriers, bearers, and givers of life are intricately and inherently tied to the cycles of nature and the perpetuation of life.
7) All women have the right to informed consent and informed refusal in all matters pertaining to her body, her livelihood, her environment, and her children.
8) All women have the right to protect the above stated truths through fair and equal representation in unique government and nongovernmental bodies, for women and by women, and shall be granted the abilities, resources, as well as executive, legislative, and judicial powers to put forth, modify, eliminate, and/or reverse laws, decrees, and/or social, political, or cultural codes.
 Adapted from the Constitution of Ecuador, Passed in 2008 by the people of Ecuador